We are blessed to be able to stand with others as they serve the Lord and bring the Gospel to various nations.
Currently we have commitments to:
- Anonby's in South East Asia (Wycliffe Bible Translators),
- Quezadas in Oaxaca, Mexico (Audio/visual ministry to Indigenous language groups, Birthing Clinic for Indigenous women)
- Mike Lim in Tuxtla, Chiapas, Mexico (Pastoring)
- Jay and Meridel Rawlings in Jerusalem
- Tyler Roy - with YWAM Perth - Tyler is part of the team planting a YWAM base in Broome, Australia in Sept 2020
- Brooke Roy - is part of the team planting a YWAM base in Broome, Australia in Sept 2020
We are comitted to pray for the Nation of Canada
We send a Team every year to the National House of Prayer in Ottawa
We are in relationship with Sara Maynard from Red Leaf Prayer in Vancouver and do Conferences and Prayer Gatherings
We are also a part of the Gideon's Global Church Partnership supplying bibles to those who cannot get one
We support Leading Influence chaplaincy to the BC Legislature in Victoria with Jason & Christine Goertzen
It is a joy to serve the Lord in the Oceanside area.
As well as the corporate ministry outlined here, CFC members are involved personally as "salt and light" in a wide variety of ways in the community.
These are all programs that run at CFC during the week from Sept to Dec and again Jan-June